At South Cambridge Physiotherapy, we continue to maintain strict measures to help reduce the risk of viral transmission. Our policy to wear masks and wait in your car remain in place.
As providers of frontline healthcare, all staff at the clinic have now received their second dose of COVID-19 vaccinations (April 2021).
Before you arrive:
Please call or email us for an appointment.
You will be asked for some information to establish whether a face-to-face appointment is best. It may be that you are a high-risk patient and a virtual appointment is more appropriate.
You will have a registration form emailed to you for completion and signing.
We will need to receive this back prior to your appointment taking place.
When you arrive at the clinic:
If travelling by car, please wait in the car until your therapist indicates that you can come in.
If you arrive by taxi, are dropped off, cycle or walk – and if the weather is inclement – we have divided the waiting area into sections with perspex so that you can come in to wait.
When you enter the clinic:
Unless you have medical exemption, are required to wear a face mask correctly.
There is hand sanitizer for your use on entry and exit
If you have downloaded the NHS Test and Trace app, you can check-in to our venue. However, as we do not offer walk-in appointments, we have the necessary contact details on our database.
Please bring a large bath towel with you for your comfort, as we have removed all couch covers.
Hard surfaces are cleaned with anti-viral cleaner between each appointment and we use anti-viral hand soap.
Your therapist will wear a mask and possibly a visor.
At reception, we use disinfecting wipes and anti-viral spray to keep the area clean.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us to maintain these safety measures.
Please go to the Team Page and hover over a physiotherapist’s picture to see their clinic days and times.
Janet Rosie, Julie Nicholson, Jo Woods, Liam Harvey and Jess Miller
Womens Health: Amanda Savage and Nicola Day
Soft Tissue: Karina Page
Vestibular/Respiratory: Ali Parkes
Respiratory/Disfunctional Breathing: Chelliah Paramasivan
01223 870 856
Your safety is our priority
- After each appointment, our rooms are thoroughly cleaned – the bed and chair disinfected with a medical virucide disinfectant.
- There is anti-viral gel provided on entrance and exit to the clinic and in each room.
wHAT YOU NEED to know and Bring
- You will be asked questions regarding your health and given information regarding procedures.
- You will need a face mask to enter the practice, unless you have medical proof that you are exempt.
- Please bring a large towel with you for your comfort on the bed.
- If arriving by car, please wait in your car until your therapist indicates to come in. If you arrive by taxi, are dropped off, cycle or walk – and if the weather is inclement – we have a waiting area divided into 3 sections so that you can come inside to wait.
- Your therapist will be wearing a high-spec mask, a visor or glasses.
- They will be using anti-viral hand cleaner.
- Uniforms or aprons are changed between patient appointments.