Nicola, who also works at the Rosie Maternity Hospital, is highly experienced in dealing with pregnancy related issues including
- Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP)
- Separation of the abdominal muscles (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus DRA)
- Pelvic floor dysfunction including prolapse and urinary continence symptoms
- Gynaecological cancer
Nicola is a qualified Pilates Instructor and Mummy MoT practioner. The Mummy MoT is a postnatal detailed physiotherapy assessment of the abdominal and pelvic area. It takes 1 1/2 hours, you will receive a report of findings and appropriate exercise programme designed for you. Please read more about the Mummy MoT here.
Cancer Rehabilitation Nicola also works in Oncology. She can design individual exercise programmes that are suitable for those undergoing treatment or recovering from Cancer but dealing with the myriad of issues that can arise from treatment.
Nicola Day is registered with:
- The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy CSP
- Health and Care Professional Council HCPC
- Professional Network of Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy POGP