Julie joined the practice in 2010 bringing a wealth of experience with her; she treats all musculo-skeletal conditions in a comprehensive and integrated manner. Julie’s areas of expertise within musculoskeletal Hand Therapy and core stability.
Hand therapy: Julie is a recognised British Hand Therapist; she is qualified to make specialised hand splints and works closely with the hand surgeons to ensure your best possible care.
Core stability: She is a qualified Pilates Instructor, having trained through the Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute (APPI) and offers 1:1 pilates sessions.
Julie is also qualified to carry out acupuncture.
Julie is registered with:
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- British Association of Hand Therapist (BAHT)
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP)
- Physio First, the organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in private practice