Janet loves problem solving; whether you are struggling with everyday life activities, your work, or you are a high level athlete, musician, artist. Incorporating Hypermobility, TMJ disorders, abdomen, pelvic issues, spinal and sports injuries.
Janet is a Connect Therapy TM Series Graduate, ISM Series Graduate as well as being qualified in Temporal Mandibular Disorders, Women’s Health, Abdominal Visceral issues, Acupuncture, Dry needling , Myofascial needling, including for headaches and in pregnancy.
She has been the named physiotherapist for participants in the Olympics and Commonwealth games.
Janet enjoys dealing with complex cases, along with hypermobility and Temporal Mandibular disorders. Janet works closely with her colleagues in order to help resolve multi-factorial issues.
- The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy CSP
- Health and Care Professions Council HCPC
- Physiofirst, the organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice
- The Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports Medicine ACPSM
- The Acupuncture Association of Physiotherapists AACP
- The Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Temporomandibular Disorders ACPTMD