Janet is a Connect Therapy TM Series Graduate, ISM Series Graduate as well as being qualified in Temporal Mandibular Disorders, Women’s Health, Acupuncture including for headaches and in pregnancy.
Janet is qualified to access a wide range of skills from myofacial release, dry needling to abdominal visceral release. She has been the named physiotherapist for participants in the Olympics and Commonwealth games.
Janet enjoys dealing with complex cases, hypermobility, and Temporal Mandibular disorders. Janet works closely with her colleagues in order to help resolve multi-factorial issues.
- The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy CSP
- Health and Care Professions Council HCPC
- Physiofirst, the organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice
- The Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports Medicine ACPSM
- The Acupuncture Association of Physiotherapists AACP
- The Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Temporomandibular Disorders ACPTMD