|Foam rolling: get the physio expert view|
|This link was published on our Chartered Society of Physiotherapy website – we think this article is interesting, explaining the science behind how rolling might help and giving guidance on technique (including videos).
University of Nottingham associate professor Roger Kerry assesses the research-backed benefits of foam rolling.
Foam rolling – does it work?
- Can physiotherapy help Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
- We’re back at the Boat Club! your usual excellent physio & sports therapist now available again for private patient bookings
- Foam rolling – does it work?
- What is a TMD? And what can a physio do to help yours?
- Soft tissue injury? Expert advice for the first 48-72 hours