After an absence of just over four years the South Cambridge Physiotherapy clinic for Private Patients is back at the Goldie Boat Club, Cambridge. We have continued to look after the Cambridge University Mens crew throughout the time the treatment area was unavailable and from 2017 we are now looking after the Cambridge University Mens […]
Archive | Clinic NewsRSS feed for this section
We’re back at the Boat Club! your usual excellent physio & sports therapist now available again for private patient bookings
Read full story • Comments are closed
- Can physiotherapy help Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
- We’re back at the Boat Club! your usual excellent physio & sports therapist now available again for private patient bookings
- Foam rolling – does it work?
- What is a TMD? And what can a physio do to help yours?
- Soft tissue injury? Expert advice for the first 48-72 hours