Nothing broken, but you think you have a nasty soft tissue injury? Nick Rowe, one of our experienced team of musculo-skeletal physiotherapists offers up to date information and advice to promote healing and prevent harm. What is a soft tissue injury? Participation in sport, recreational activities and exercise bring with it the inherent risk of injury. […]
About Nick Rowe
Read full story • Comments are closed
- Can physiotherapy help Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
- We’re back at the Boat Club! your usual excellent physio & sports therapist now available again for private patient bookings
- Foam rolling – does it work?
- What is a TMD? And what can a physio do to help yours?
- Soft tissue injury? Expert advice for the first 48-72 hours