What are TMDs ? A TMD is a temporomandibular dysfunction, now often treated with physio. This is a term that is used for a number of clinical problems that involve one or a combination of : The Temporomandibular joints – the 2 joints that connect the Temporal bone (side of your skull) to the […]
About Janet Rosie
Read full story • Comments are closed
- Can physiotherapy help Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
- We’re back at the Boat Club! your usual excellent physio & sports therapist now available again for private patient bookings
- Foam rolling – does it work?
- What is a TMD? And what can a physio do to help yours?
- Soft tissue injury? Expert advice for the first 48-72 hours